Category: Community

Center for Continuing Education offers discounts for people facing financial adversity related to COVID-19

This post was originally published on this site The University of Wisconsin-Superior’s Center for Continuing Education (CCE) is offering a limited number of...

Fall 2020 Dean’s List released

This post was originally published on this site The University of Wisconsin-Superior has released its Dean’s List for academic achievement during the Fall 2020...

Future teachers finding rewarding yet different experience amid pandemic

This post was originally published on this site UW-Superior education majors Kayla Raboin, left, Kristiina Thums and Johnathan Erickson needed to adapt for their...

UW-Superior welcomes nine new faculty

This post was originally published on this site UW-Superior welcomed nine new full-time assistant professors and lecturers to campus this fall. The group represents four...

Councilor Elm Leads Wade Bowl Clean-Up

Wade Bowl is a park that’s close to my heart, as well as my neighbors in the 6th District. It’s our local park, which serves the heart of the city in...

BWCA Trip for Veterans

The Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center is hosting a free trip for veterans to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in Northern Minnesota July 9-14. This will be the...

Superior Man Meets Sister for First Time

This post was originally published on WDIO.com A Superior man discovered he had five other siblings recently through Ancestry.com and this weekend he was able to...

Twin Ports Lodging & Dining … circa 1979-’82

This post was originally published on this site This promotional pamphlet is from roughly 1980. Within the text might be clues that narrow down a specific year. The...

‘Superior Day of Giving’ is April 3rd

This post was originally published on this siteSupport Bright Futures and Strong Leaders SUPERIOR, Wis. – The University of Wisconsin-Superior Foundation will host its...

Murder Mystery Fundraiser Tuesday

Belknap Lounge Hosts DCHS Fundraiser Guzzlers and Gun Molls Murder Mystery Produced by Gary Banker Tuesday, March 26th, 6:00-9:00 p.m. The very talented Gary Banker has...