Category: Community

What’s that I hear?

Be on the look out for the ice cream truck!  It was out last night in East End.  The boys were so excited.  They didn’t even know about getting ice cream from a...

Jeff Foster Trucking Brings Awareness With Three Health Trucks

Jeff Foster Trucking, Incorporated located out of Superior, Wisconsin brings awareness to three types of cancers and diseases. They have a purple Pancreatic...

May is Foster Parent Appreciation Month

May is Foster Care Appreciation Month. If you know a foster parent, take time this month to thank them for what they do. If you have thought about becoming a foster...

Dragon Round Up

Lake Superior Dragon Boat Festival Gathering

Local Rotary Clubs are hosting the 4th annual Dragon Round-Up at Vintage Italian Pizza at 1201 Tower Avenue in Superior, on Thursday, May 15th beginning at 5:30 p.m....

Superior H.S. Grad Party

Shiny Paper Recycling Benefits H.S.

Collection for the Shiny/Glossy Paper Please bring your paper to the Green Bin behind the High School on Thursday May 15, 2014  from  5:00 to 6:00.    I would like...

Salvation Army Shirt Off Our Rack

National Salvation Army Week….”Shirt Off our Rack” promotion at Superior Salvation Army.

In recoginition of National Salvation Army Week, our local chapter is sponsoring a “Shirt Off Our Rack” day on Wed. 5/14/14.  If you haven’t visited...

Construction on the NBC Spartan Sports Complex has begun!

Alan Klapmeier, Kestrel CEO

Kestrel…….The one bird I haven’t seen or heard about this Spring

Has anyone noticed all of the construction going on up and down Tower Ave.  From Anderson/Hammack on the North End to Kwik Trip on the South End.   The one I have been...

Superior Young Professionals

May luncheon: Home buying and asset building, Aces on 29th @ 11:45 May 8th.

Veteran's Expo

Superior & Douglas County Veterans Expo

On Tuesday May 13th, at the Yellow jacket Union on the campus of UWS there will be a Veterans Expo.  This expo will be a resource for education and benefits for all...