Making Lunch Simple
By Jamie Wilson
Pay Online or By Mail
With the 2016/17 school year up and going many questions are directed to the Superior School District Food Service Office about how to pay a students meal account.
The most convenient option is to make a payment on your students meal account is online at www.myschoolbucks.com.
You can also visit the food service office or mail a check to 3025 Tower Avenue (Food Service Office). Payment options include cash, credit & debit cards or checks payable to School District of Superior Food Service. For more on three easy ways to pay, please click here.
About Deficit/Negative Lunch Accounts
The Superior School District has the following policies and procedures regarding deficit or negative account balances for students.
Middle and High School – Students who pay for lunch will be allowed to charge (negative balance) two (2) lunches on their lunch account($5.50)
• After a student’s account has reached the maximum charge limit the student will be offered an alternate meal of a cheese sandwich & milk.
• Parents will continue to receive negative balance emails on a weekly basis as well as phone calls alerting of the negative balance.
• Students who have negative balance accounts will not be permitted to purchase ala carte snack and beverage items.
• Students with a negative balance are still able to purchase a meal daily with cash but they are not allowed to charge meals.
• Students who are on free meal status with a negative balance are allowed a meal everyday but are not allowed to have any extra charges.
• LUNCH ACCOUNTS: Each student has their own lunch account. Lunch accounts should be prepaid. They are not to be used as a charge account; rather, much like a checking or debit account. Payment for lunch accounts can be made at the school, via mail, or, online. To pay online please use: www.myschoolbucks.com.
Apply for Free and Reduced Priced Meals Online!
The School District of Superior is pleased to announce the availability of applying for Free and Reduced Priced Meals online! The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE and AVAILABLE anytime, anywhere! Click on the image below to get started.
See Current Menus!
Click here to see what is being served for breakfast or lunch today in your child’s school.