Your Privacy Rights
Last Revised: January 25, 2017
Thank you for being a valuable member of the Explore Superior online audience. You are important to us, and we respect your privacy. As used herein, “You” and “Your” refers to any individual, company, webcrawler, data aggregator or legal entity that accesses or otherwise uses the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information
You may provide us with personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) when you use this Site or related websites by explicitly providing this information to us (e.g., through filling out registration forms or similar means).
Personal Information includes any information by which you can be personally identified, and may include your name, address, age, date of birth, electronic mail address, occupation, employment information, telephone number, education, the kind of service provided to you, credit card number, and other similar information.
We collect credit card and related information for e-commerce transactions.
Automatic Data Collection through Cookies and Other Means
We may record information about your computer and/or track your activity while you are using our Site or our other online products (“Usage Data”). For example, we may record how many times you click on a hyperlink, determine whether you visited our Site from a particular Internet link or advertisement, or track your path through the Site. This automatic data collection may include but may not be limited to information collected by cookies, IP addresses, and transparent GIFs. We use this Usage Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the site. We may also use this Usage Data to personalize your experience on our Site. If you provide us with Personal Information, we may combine and use your Usage Data with your Personal Information.
Some of our online content may be provided by third parties that may collect Usage Data regarding your online activity. These third parties could include, for example, and are not limited to Google Ads and Burst Media. Information collected by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for their privacy policies, practices or content.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and/or disclose your Personal Information or Usage Data for the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you when otherwise necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- to track our visitors’ use of the Site for internal market research;
- to improve the Site and the services we promote or provide through the Site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our site for each individual visitor;
- to ask for your participation in brief surveys;
- to complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform on the Site;
- to notify visitors about updates to the Site or related services;
- to notify you about promotions, special offers, etc. regarding products and services provided by Explore Superior or its affiliates or partners;
- to be provided to our affiliates or third parties in connection with the legitimate business purposes of Explore Superior or the Site;
- to be provided to third parties for the legitimate business purposes of those third parties;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities, or for the protection of persons or property;
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of the business associated with the Site; and
- for other business purposes.
We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. We are not liable for any breach of our systems or interception of our or your transmissions, and we hereby disclaim, to the fullest extent provided under law, any liability associated with any claim relating to a breach of security, data or information.
How We Communicate with You
Your provision of Personal Information online through our Site or through information collected online on behalf of Explore Superior constitutes your affirmative consent that we may contact you by email, fax, and other communications for any of the uses stated above. See “How to Opt Out of Email Communications,” below, for information regarding opting out of email communications.
We do not want to collect or maintain information from those under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you may not become a registered user of our Site or otherwise access the Site. No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using our Site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
How to Opt Out of Email Communications
After you provide information to us, you will receive an email from us asking if you would like to receive third party emails. If you prefer not to receive third party emails, you will have an opportunity to opt out of receipt of third party emails. In addition, each of the third party emails will also include instructions for opting out from future third party emails.
We may send our own product emails (e.g., e-newsletters) to you from time to time. If you do not wish to receive the particular product email, you may opt out of future emails regarding that product by following the opt out instructions in the email.
Opt-out requests are specific to particular products. If, for example, you unsubscribe from one Explore Superior e-newsletter, you may still receive emails from us regarding other products or platforms, such as webinars or requests to complete surveys, all relating to Explore Superior.
Opt-out requests will be effective after a reasonable period of processing time.
Your California Privacy Rights
Compliance with Laws
We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information or Usage Data to comply with any law, regulation, decree, judgment, order, subpoena or any other governmental order (“Order”) without any obligation to contest or verify the accuracy of such Order.
HOW TO CONTACT US
1414 E. 3rd Street
Superior, Wisconsin 54880