Explore Superior Rate Sheet
Effective January 1, 2017 | Subject to Change
To submit an ad or make an inquiry, please email us HERE.
News Column Banners
$75 per week
$250 per month
$675 for 12-week package
$1250 for 26-week package
$2250 per year
$50 per week
$175 per month
$500 for 12-week package
$1,000 for 26-week package
$1,750 per year
*Weekly rates are payable in cash, or credit card. Checks accepted for longer terms ads subject to advance payment of first two weeks. We may consider trade in some cases at a 2X premium.
Size & Specifications
- Ad sizes: News Column Banners 728 x 90 pixels
- News Column Banners 728 x 90 pixels
- Sidebar Banners 250 x 180 pixels
- For other sizes, please ask for a quote.
- Acceptable format: JPEG
- No flashing or scrolling text, animation or video permitted. All ads are linkable to the URL requested by the advertiser.
- Ads may rotate position randomly.
Ads must be submitted three business days prior to the first day of the month, or on Wednesdays to begin on the following Monday.
Advertising space is first come first served. As demand increases, you would be well served by signing on for a longer term agreement.
We can help create your ad…you supply the logo and graphics – $25 cash or a $50 gift card.
Terms and Conditions
- Explore Superior reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
- Advertisers assume all liability for statements contained in ads or infringement of any trademarks, trade names, patents or copyrights.
- We do not accept political advertising (don’t understand, see MSNBC vs Fox News under the Policies Menu bar of Explore Superior.
- Insurance, investment and real estate advertisers must be licensed in Minnesota or Wisconsin.
- Explore Superior is not liable for any loss arising from errors in ads or the failure to publish an ad.
- Payment is required in advance for a single-week run. Sorry, but internet advertising is here and gone, payment needs to be in advance.
- That said, if you agree to an extended ad run on Explore Superior, we’ll work with you. Pay for your first two weeks of advertising, and we’ll work out terms for the balance of the run.