Introductory Meeting March 27th
A small group of local business professionals have been working to form a networking group in Superior for the past several months. With the assistance of Jim Caesar, head of the Development Association and manager of the Superior Business Center, the group will conduct an introductory meeting on Wednesday, March 27th at 7:00 a.m.
Any and all local business people are welcome to attend and are under no obligation…this is a free exploratory meeting to determine if sufficient interest exists to form an ongoing group.
Topics to be addressed at this meeting:
- How we are different from BNI or Business Builders, and whether to remain independent
- Explanation of and definition of what constitutes a business referral
- Structure, location and timing of future meetings
- Exclusivity of business categories
- Attendance policies
- Those who join will receive a FREE premium business listing in the Explore Superior Business Directory
Any advance questions about this meeting may be directed to Doug Dalager at (218) 341-3476 or Jon Winter at (218) 391-3326. We hope to see you on Wednesday morning!