County Agency Provides Services
The Douglas County Child Support Agency provides the following services:
- Enforcing child, family, and medical support orders
- Establishing child and medical support orders
- Establishing paternity (legal fatherhood) for children born out of wedlock
- Locating parents who are absent from the home
- Modifying existing child support orders
The Douglas County Child Support Agency is open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, to meet the needs of our customers. Those needing contact prior to 7:30 am or after 4:30 pm should call for an appointment and/or ask if their caseworker is available during those times.
The mission of Child Support is to ensure financial and medical support for children through an aggressive approach in the location of the obligor, enforcement of Child Support orders, and establishment of paternity.
Services Not Provided
We are unable to provide assistance with any of the following:
- Custody or placement (visitation) issues
- Establishing or