Kindergarten Round-Up at Four Corners is just around the corner!
- Incoming Kindergarten students are invited to visit Four Corners Elementary with their parents or guardians!
- Who should attend Kindergarten Round-Up? Children turning 5 on or before September 1, 2015.
- Considering early entry for Kindergarten? Contact your home school prior to April 1, 2015
- Where should you register your child? At the school will attend Kindergarten.
- Unsure of your attendance area? Contact Tracy in the Transportation Department at (715) 394-8706.
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS to Kindergarten Round-up:
– A certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (IF you have NOT already done this for SCP/4K),
– Your child’s dentist/dental information
– Your child’s current immunizations
– A completed enrollment form*
*Enrollment Form Required. Parents or Guardians should bring a filled out Enrollment Form to the Round-Up. Obtain this form from the School District Website by clicking HERE.
If you have NOT already done this OR have any questions, please contact your child’s home school or Round-Up Director at Cindy.Magnuson@superior.k12.wi.us or call (715) 394-8700 ext. 170